I’ve been attempting to change some stuff around here on Worthless Genius, and I came to the conclusion that I need a better tag line. Though the current one does apply pretty well to what I talk about here, I think it’s about time to switch things up, and maybe head in a new direction.
The only real problem is that I have no idea what this blog is about. I cover so many topics, and have only a little expertise in each of them, that it’s hard to pin down one sentence that sums it all up.
I’m afraid that if someone were to ask me what I blog about, I really wouldn’t have either an apt description, or even a funny comeback.
I’ve come up with a few ideas:
- I dodge the productivity bullet so you don’t have to.
- Wasting valuable time and resources since 1984.
- Why spend your time working when you can be worthless like me?
- Genius is worthless unless applied. Productive members of society need not apply.
- All the promises you can handle, with none of the time-consuming delivery.
- Armchair philosophy at its best.
- Don’t waste my time, I do that well enough already.
- Your daily dose of the mundane.
- Your daily dose of the inconsequential.
- Aaron Wright: “A worthless dose of profound genius”
I’m looking for ideas and suggestions. Take a look around, read some of my posts, and try to get a good feel for what this blog is about. Long-time readers and noobs alike can make a suggestion.
I’m looking for something punchy. Something that really grabs you. The more outrageous the better. Do your worst!
I’ll be continuing to think about this topic for a while before making a decision, so keep them coming.
Leave a comment or shoot me an email using the Contact Form.